cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“No long distance add on” when calling locally

dannyw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When dialing a (236) area code from my (778) number the call does not go through and say I would require a long distance add on when my plan includes provincial call.

5 REPLIES 5

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @dannyw,

We've responded to your private message. Please check your inbox 🙂

Best,

Syed

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dannywFor now while you wait for moderator team to fix your provisining issue I suggest downloading FONGO from the app store so you can at least make calls to any number till its fixed. It's always best to have a free back up number that can be done with data encase your phone is disconnected for whatever reason

@dannywYour account likely has a provisioning issues where the database of included calling numbers is corrupted.  Please reach out to the moderator team as suggested already and they should be able to reprovision your account.  Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

dannyw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve tried placing a 1 in front and power cycling also removing the SIM card all resulting in the same thing.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dannyw, please try again by adding 1 in front of the 10 digit number.  If you are actually unable to progress past the warning, it is possible that your account was not provisioned properly.  If this is the case, you will need moderator team assistance to correct the account deficiency.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.