cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls, can only send/receive texts from some people

Jaelee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can make calls but cannot receive calls. I can text with some people but not others. Please let me know how I can fix this. 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Jaelee

My number was active at the time I ported. I was asked to provide Public with my last provider's PIN, but as so much time had lapsed I couldn't get that information any longer. Oh well. I will get a new number. Life was too hectic to fix the problem until tonight. 

Was you previous account inactive before you came to Public Mobile?  A number must be active, to allow a port out.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry to hear about your loss!
I was thinking that my porting went smoothly until I discover that people cannot call me if they were using landline phone!

Jaelee

Thanks Lego. I ported my number about a month ago. I didn't realize I had this problem until I found out that someone very important to me passed away and I didn't get the messages she was dying 😞

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jaelee Did you transfer your phone number recently? It is always better to continue to use your old provider until service stop working, then you know that transfer was completed and you can swipe your SIM cards. 

If it was few days since your transfer, then your number transfer is stuck. You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team they will help you!

Here is the link: click here

In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile cell number, and PIN.

Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.