cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email sent with password reset

pm1101
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was locked out of my account so am trying to reset my password. I am told that an email has been sent to me, but it never arrives. Solutions? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

@p_simmons wrote:

I want to change the email I used to setup the my online account, I also forgot the password as I forgot to write it down, I did the 'forgot password' however I am not receiving any emails to reset. Can this be sent to another email account as the email used is no longer valid.

The password reset link e-mail message cannot be sent to a different address. You would need to contact the moderators.  Click on the question mark symbol and type in "open ticket".

p_simmons

I want to change the email I used to setup the my online account, I also forgot the password as I forgot to write it down, I did the 'forgot password' however I am not receiving any emails to reset. Can this be sent to another email account as the email used is no longer valid.

cutenixie

Omg I’m having the same problem I lost my SIM card I’m trying to log into my self server account but I can’t and I’m locked out I’ve received password reset emails but they don’t work. Ive contacted MOD 3 times i need to cancel my sim ASAP and this service is not helpful at all 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@pm1101 

The password reset function does not always work.  

You will need to contact moderator for help.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pm1101 wrote:

I was locked out of my account so am trying to reset my password. I am told that an email has been sent to me, but it never arrives. Solutions? Thanks!

Have you checked your junk folder?  Make sure to check all your email accounts if you have more than one.

Need Help? Let's chat.