cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email -password reset for my account

pankajmay2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ,

Even after verifying security questions and message " an email sent " I have not received any email. I also PM to moderator but no answer, can anyone help??

12 REPLIES 12

kkawa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

And what’s the timeline on you getting back to me? Or does it go to everyone that’s working? 

@prashantin

Unfortunately, from other members of the forum, the wait times to have issues resolve is 1-3 days after contacting moderators.  

The website password reset function has not work for a while.  Need moderator to reset password.  Silly really.....  password reset is such a basic feature on websites, you would think that it would be easier to program something that works.....

prashantin

I have the same issue! I have sent a private message too but no reply! Please help

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@kkawa, Sorry to read about your issue. I just sent you a private message, could you please get back to me with the requested information so that I can sort this out?

Thank you for your patience!

Aïssata

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@goodservice wrote:

Same thing is happening to me too!  I don’t see the solution here. Moderator, please advise.

You will need to send a private message to Moderator_Team and ask them for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

kkawa

Hi. This isn’t fixed. It’s happeningbright now. 

kkawa

What’s going on? I’m just trying to pay you. 

kkawa

Same thing to me! 

goodservice

Same thing is happening to me too!  I don’t see the solution here. Moderator, please advise.

aoto

The same thing is happening to me.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Pankajmay2,

can you check your account please? We've just answer to your request 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@pankajmay2 wrote:

Hi ,

Even after verifying security questions and message " an email sent " I have not received any email. I also PM to moderator but no answer, can anyone help??

Unfortunately only the moderators can help you.  I hope you get a response soon.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.