cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data

jclarke1983
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan renewed today and I still have no access to data. Is anyone else having the same issues?

8 REPLIES 8

jclarke1983

I used it up before the expiry date. Everything should be back now but its not. I have the 12gb promo plan that was offered to me back in November of last year.

@jclarke1983 If your expiry is today, I suspect you have simply used the data allowance.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@jclarke1983 if you can, please wait till tomorrow and then check to see if everything is working fine. 

If not, I believe you have already contacted the mods. 

When you login to self serve does it show your account in suspended status?
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@jclarke1983 wrote:

looks like a service issues they still have not taken out the funds eventhough my renewal starts today.. Ill msg the mods and see whats up

Be careful with touching the account on renewal day.  The account goes through various metamorphosis over the day to finally take payment and apply it.  Any interference can cause the automated process to falter. 

jclarke1983

looks like a service issues they still have not taken out the funds eventhough my renewal starts today.. Ill msg the mods and see whats up

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Data working fine.
Reboot your device also try your your sim in other phone if available to check if its service or hardware issue.if it's service then send a msg to mod
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Today is not renewal day for me but data is working fine.  Certainly not a network issue.  Could it be that the renewal broke?  Are other services like calling and texting working?  If there is anything unusual showing in the account, perhaps a private message into the moderator team is required. 

Need Help? Let's chat.