cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cell phone service

Ali9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My calls and text stopped working after I selected a new number. 

I registered my sim on 13th and tried to change my number to a new one on 14th of Sept. Since than I have no service at all.

When some one tries to call  my new  number they hear   "6UC2  the number you have reached is not in service"

Old number is not working either.

I have sent a private message to @CS_Agent  it's almost 24 hours but have not  heard back anything 😞

7 REPLIES 7

Ali9

No phone service  for almost 4 days. And they don't even have coutsey to acknowledge  any message.

I will file a complaint to CCTS tomorrow if this thing does not resolves.

If you don't have infrastructure in place than don't take people money and issue new accounts.

I agree with other post that this company is a SCAM. 

Horrible service!

ashleyb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Ali9 wrote:

Still no reply from @CS_Agent.

Can't believe it's taking  that long to restore a basic service in this day and age. 

@Ali9With my old provider they had a turn around time of 24-48 hours. I am sure public mobile will be able to rectify this as soon as they get a chance.

ashleyb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I gather the @CS_Agent are pretty busy with all the new people who have signed up in the past few days. I would continue to wait. Sometimes it takes a little while for them to get everything working.

Ali9

Still no reply from @CS_Agent.

Can't believe it's taking  that long to restore a basic service in this day and age. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Ali9 Hang in there; the moderators should be able to effect a repair. 

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Ali9

As you wait for moderator response, you can try re-booting your phone to see whether that works.  Probably already tried......  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ali9, the moderator team is quite backlogged at the moment.  Response time is around 48 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.