Jjv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my number and I can call out but nobody can call me

7 REPLIES 7

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jjv wrote:

I ported my old number 15 hours ago

Thanks for clarifying. That's definitely different than changing a number as others were responding to. What you're experiencing is normal for a port. The previous poster already provided good suggestions, but it's likely just a matter of waiting it out. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Jjv wrote:

@Jjv If you ported from a landline or VOIP it can take up to 7 days. If you are coming from a cell provider, sounds like your port got stuck. A moderator can help you out. Use "Stuck Port" in subject.

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Jjv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you pick a new number in Self Serve or did you port in a number from an old provider?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Restarting phone should correct it

If not, report it stolen, then report it found then restart.

I'm assuming you picked a new number and not the transfer, transfer may take couple of hours before completed

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jjv wrote:

@Jjv  Try restarting your phone.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jjv wrote:

Your plan may not been provisioned correctly.  Add $1 to your account may trigger PM server to provision your account again.

You can also use the lost/stolen phone trick to provision your account again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

Need Help? Let's chat.