cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No add-on available

tijonx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot change my add-on, I would like to add an us data add-on and there is no option to add.
This is frustating.

PublicMobileAddon.PNG

7 REPLIES 7

@tijonx wrote:

I want to add the us roaming package, on top of wathever I already have.

@tijonx  Try using the IVR system by dialing 611 on your phone to purchase the add-on

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need to add then purchase the add-on.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming

At this time, only international Add-On is with the U.S. If you travel to the U.S. and don't purchase a U.S. Roaming Add-On, you will not have service.There are a number of U.S. Roaming Add-Ons, each with a 10-day duration, available for you to purchase.Check them out here. Or, sign in to Self-Serve to purchase an Add-On. Make sure to add funds to your account first!

@tijonx  hi just a heads up it starts as soon as you add it and 10 days later it's done if you run out of data during the 10 days you have to add a different one that one can only be restarted again with a moderator assistance

tijonx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to add the us roaming package, on top of wathever I already have.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@tijonxTry with a different browser ideally a freshly started one without any add ons like adblockers etc.. you will see the add on options further down the page eg:

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 9.30.25 AM.png

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

What are you actually looking for.  If you are travelling to the US you will need a Roaming Package.  I see that you have the US Canada calling addon but as a heads up that is only for calls that are generated while in Canada.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No there is just 10 day roaming add on for $15

Need Help? Let's chat.