cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access

mayall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My husband tried to add 2 vouchers to his account.both vouchers are invalid with no help from public mobile. This is his work phone number that he had not been able to use for 2 days. With no number to call public mobile. What are we supposed to do now? We tried calling telus the parent company and we were told too bad so sad. options???

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mayall wrote:

Hi,

My husband tried to add 2 vouchers to his account.both vouchers are invalid with no help from public mobile. This is his work phone number that he had not been able to use for 2 days. With no number to call public mobile. What are we supposed to do now? We tried calling telus the parent company and we were told too bad so sad. options???

@mayall Unfortunately not much you can do but wait for the moderators to respond. Hopefully you included the voucher PIN numbers when you messaged them so that they can process them from their end. Also might consider using a credit card or visa debit as a backup with Autopay. You will save $2 off your renewal every 30 days of you enable AutoPay.

cargo22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try using the pin on the voucher, and not the actual voucher number

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@mayallIt seems to be a common problem lately.. there is honestly nothing you can do other than to wait for the moderators to get back to you.. that's a downside of Public Mobile, we give up support when needed in order to save a few bucks a month.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mayall wrote:

Hi,

Have you tried to add the vouchers by dialing *611 or having your browser in the incognito or private viewing mode

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.