cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service issue

dhansen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m  using my friends community as I have no service. My phone will not connect to Public Mobile now. I’ve turned it on and off several times. 

I also removed and put the sim back in and nothing works. When I tried to go into my account online and it says it’s been disabled. 

Help!

12 REPLIES 12

Did we not have this exact same issue yesterday with someone else and it got solved? Or maybe it was solved by reaching out to a moderator....try doing a search using your subject entry.

@dhansen wrote:

No have had account for years

payment Is automatic and up to date 

@dhansen  Hopefully you haven't been SIM jacked. Call your number, what happens?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@dhansenWhat happens when you call your phone number from another phone? Can you access your voice mail? If it is not what you expect, you might had been SIMjacked.

Just an off chance what happens when you swap your SIM card to a known working phone?

@dhansen wrote:

try some of the suggestions, if they don't work then you'll need to message the moderators via SIMon chatbot, click the ? mark bubble bottom right of this screen and enter ticket and then contact us to submit your ticket.

dhansen

Stay Safe!

brennanleblanc_
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@dhansen wrote:

I’m  using my friends community as I have no service. My phone will not connect to Public Mobile now. I’ve turned it on and off several times. 

I also removed and put the sim back in and nothing works. When I tried to go into my account online and it says it’s been disabled. 

Help!

Try to make manual $1 payment. What does your account status say?

This info cannot be verified as he is unable to access his account (Locked out).

dhansen

As I said I can’t log into my account 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@dhansen wrote:

Help!

Try to make manual $1 payment. What does your account status say?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Has your account been inactive for more then 90 days ?

If there have been no payments made then your account gets deactivated.  If that is the case then you would need to purchase a new sim to set a new account with a different email.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dhansen wrote:

Help!

Are you up to date with your payments? 

You can try the lost/stolen trick, log into your account, select plans/add-ons, select phone lost and suspend.  Log out and wait 5 mins and log back and report found phone and resume service and reboot your phone.  This may reset your account and SIM.

Need Help? Let's chat.