cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Phone Service! Cannot log into PM

gti303
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My account is stopped, I guess cause my credit card was marked for fraud, I got a new card, but I am unable to log into PM as I do not remember the password. When doing the password reset, the question is not one I recognize.

I have sent a PM to the moderators yesterday, but how much longer will I have to wait before I can log back into my account just to update the credit card info? I'll be going on a trip tomorrrow and will need to activate my phone before this...I may well just head over to Fido tonight if I can't get this working as I need my phone to be working.

4 REPLIES 4

gurkim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi sorry to hear that you can also just call 611 and put your credit info over there and also buy any other add ons as your plan might have laready expired  so might have to buy an other plan but fortunatly you can do that by just dialing 611 then follow  the instructions

@gti303

By dialing 611 on your phone.  Follow the prompts and able to enter the voucher number via your phone and can pay your plan.  

gti303
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i apply the voucher though? Wouldn't I still have to log into my account?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@gti303

Only the moderators can access your account, but the wait times are 2-3 days unfortunately.  

If you need service right away, you could buy a payment voucher either in store (ie. gas station, Walmart, London drugs) or online (via recharge.com) enough to cover your plan costs.  Dial 611 and pay via voucher to get your service going.  Wait until moderator response to change your credit card.  

Need Help? Let's chat.