cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet for two week

Alamgeer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No Internet for two weeks, tried to switch same cell phone 1Phone 5. Nothing changed. APN seems to be good. If it not solve in two days I have to change provider.

16 REPLIES 16

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alamgeer please see the info @mimmo has provided.  The moderators are Public Mobile employees and can be trusted with your info.  They are here to help.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

wrote:

Curious why two weeks before raising the issue?

Exactly what I thought when I read OP's post.

MoraMan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Curious why two weeks before raising the issue?

mimmo

@Alamgeer use this info to send moderators information:

the require your email address phone number and pin.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Alamgeer

How can I leave private information in message? How can I trust? I don't know about moderator. There should be at-least official email so I can email all inforation to them.

wrote:

Yeah I tried my wife cell phone with public mobile sim, same problem

Then best contact the moderators as suggested earlier. Seems it's your account or the SIM. If you can find another active SIM you could rule out the phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Alamgeer

Me and wife have the same iPhone 5

Is the phone an iPhone 5 or something else?

Alamgeer

Yeah I tried my wife cell phone with public mobile sim, same problem

mimmo

@Alamgeer  if you have access to another phone I would pop your sim into it.  this will isoate account vs hardware issue.

@Alamgeerwrote:

I double checked Public mobile apn is right. I didn't change any setting and it was working before two weeks ago with no issue

What is your new phone? Is it possible for you to post a screenshot of your APN settings? When you turn on your data and turn off wifi, what happens when you try to load a web page?

Alamgeer

I double checked Public mobile apn is right. I didn't change any setting and it was working before two weeks ago with no issue

mimmo

If internet was working before and not now. And you have add-on showing, then it's time for mods to have a look.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

@Alamgeerwrote:

It just renewed showing 

17.955  /  1536 MB. Even I didn't used 17.955 MB.  As it's not woriking. And before renew I had few hundered MB left but internet was not working. I'm able to received call and text and can call and text.
Thanks for quick reply

When Data is not working on the phone, it is usually an issue with the APN setting. I see that Data is available to use in your account. So as long as the APN is correct and your data is turned on, it should work. 

Try matching your phone APN settings to the one here: https://apn-canada.gishan.net/

Alamgeer

It just renewed showing 

17.955  /  1536 MB. Even I didn't used 17.955 MB.  As it's not woriking. And before renew I had few hundered MB left but internet was not working. I'm able to received call and text and can call and text.
Thanks for quick reply

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Login to your account and look under Add-ons. Do you see data there? If not it's been used.

What is make/model of the phone you wish to get operatijng?

Are you able to make calls/texts?

Need Help? Let's chat.