cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim card

Justinwilliams
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a new sim card because my old one broke, but I wanted to keep the same plan. How would I transfer my plan from the old sim card to the new one.

7 REPLIES 7

@zachboyd wrote:

still not working

I have sent 2 private messages to the moderator team, but not heard back. Is there a faster way to reach PM or am I doing something wrong? I need my phone for work and I really don't have days to wait for this. I am nearly to the point of ditching this company and getting a new one. 

@zachboyd 

stpm-new.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zachboyd wrote:

still not working

I have sent 2 private messages to the moderator team, but not heard back. Is there a faster way to reach PM or am I doing something wrong? I need my phone for work and I really don't have days to wait for this. I am nearly to the point of ditching this company and getting a new one. 

Maybe try manually adding a dollar into your account and restart the phone. Or a small voucher amount.

Apparently private messaging the moderator team is slower than the ticket method. But I find enormous frustration just trying to get to a submit ticket form. So I sympathize.

zachboyd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

still not working

@zachboyd wrote:

I have done this and it said successfull, however, I still cannot use my account. Am I issing a step? Does it take a while?

My account is in good standing, the phone is compatible. 

I try to call someone and it tells me to call *611. I cann *611 and it says sorry it cannot help me and to visit publicmobile.ca/help. Which then takes me to general help page. I do not understand why this is so difficult. 

Very frustated, help! 

@zachboyd  Restart you phone if it still doesn't work then contact PM for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

zachboyd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have done this and it said successfull, however, I still cannot use my account. Am I issing a step? Does it take a while?

My account is in good standing, the phone is compatible. 

I try to call someone and it tells me to call *611. I cann *611 and it says sorry it cannot help me and to visit publicmobile.ca/help. Which then takes me to general help page. I do not understand why this is so difficult. 

Very frustated, help! 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Justinwilliams @   hi just go into your self serve account and press change sim card

Need Help? Let's chat.