cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim card without knowing account info

alexzander2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve had my phone stolen and purchased and new sim card but I don’t have access to my account since I don’t have access to the email I used let alone know it anymore. I just want my old number back. 

5 REPLIES 5

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@alexzander2 wrote:

I’ve had my phone stolen and purchased and new sim card but I don’t have access to my account since I don’t have access to the email I used let alone know it anymore. I just want my old number back. 

How long have you been a customer as your community account was just created today?  When you contact moderators there will be account/identity verification steps that you must take and then hopefully they will help you with access to your account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@alexzander2 wrote:

@alexzander2 hi is your email the same as here in the community if so you can find in top right corner if you click on your avatar in my profile

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderator to advise them phone stolen and you can't access self-serve to place it in Lost/Stolen mode.

After they've granted you access to self-serve (which they can after you've gone through account verification processes), you can then use the Change Sim card option, then insert SIM card into new phone.  (presuming you have one...)

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@alexzander2 wrote:

@alexzander2 

you need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue account issues

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.