cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here no clue...

sharveinotte
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched the email on my daughter's line to my secondary email so I could use my primary email to become a public mobile user... now I cannot log into her account and when I try to reset the password it tells me the email cannot be verified. I did not recieve a verification email and was able to sign in immediately after changing it!!! Someone HELP me please!!!

8 REPLIES 8

sharveinotte

Thank you for all your help!!!

You can already write a message to the moderator for help..here.. @sharveinotte 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 Waiting time is few hours to 2 days....but they will help you with this problem.Smiley Happy

@sharveinotte wrote:

The new email address just tells me not verified

@sharveinotte, since it's not accepting the e-mail address for your daughter's account when you tell it to reset the password, you'll need to contact the moderators.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sharveinotte

The new email address just tells me not verified

sharveinotte

The address that was associated with her account is what is now on my account, that I just set up today. Only my line is showing. Is there a way to get back into her account? 

@sharveinotte wrote:

When I signed in, I selected change email. Once it was saved I logged out and it allowed me to log back in using the email I changed it to. But after setting up my account, I tried logging back into her account and it won't let me now.

Disscussing this with other Oracles, it looks like if an e-mail address has ever been used before, it can never be reused for another self-serve account.  The could be why you aren't getting the verification e-mail message for the new account and why that one isn't working.

As for your daughters account, do either e-mail addresses work for that account now?

sharveinotte

When I signed in, I selected change email. Once it was saved I logged out and it allowed me to log back in using the email I changed it to. But after setting up my account, I tried logging back into her account and it won't let me now.

@sharveinotte wrote:

I switched the email on my daughter's line to my secondary email so I could use my primary email to become a public mobile user... now I cannot log into her account and when I try to reset the password it tells me the email cannot be verified. I did not recieve a verification email and was able to sign in immediately after changing it!!! Someone HELP me please!!!

How did you change the e-mail address on your daughter's account?  Did you go through the moderators?

To my knowledge, charning the e-mail address listed in the customer's profile doesn't change the address that is used for logging in.

Need Help? Let's chat.