cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New credit card

kisii68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had to replace my credit card information into your database so my autopay service may not be compromised.

Everytime I try to enter this data I receive the message "Unable to process transaction. Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information." 

This I have done, and they said the problem may be on your end. I only activated my new card last night. Do I need a 24-hour window before your site can retain the new card information?

My email is *******

My phone number is +++++++++

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Sometimes the self serve system is finicky with a particular credit card.  If possible, add a different card and then switch back to the card you really want to add.  I had to do this workaround in one of my accounts. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@kisii68 You are getting a slow response as you posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

Because this is a public forum never post personal info; your phone number & email have been deleted.

There is one last experiment to try: login to your accopunt and REMOVE your credit card. When that is complete, enter the new credit card being careful to enter your name and address exactly as shown on your statement.

If that fails, you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

It's a pain now, but they will sort it out.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.