cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation help

vietgiau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, i just biught a sim card i tried to port my old number to public everything went good until payment option i added vouchers  and activated but simething went wrong there, now i tried to reactivate again now its said sim is invalid please help i dont know what to do,

please help thank you

personal information removed by computergeek541

7 REPLIES 7

@vietgiau wrote:

Hi thank you for fast Response I try to login email that I registered its not valid I tried to enter my phone number it said not detect so my old SIM card still working, what doest it means thanks

@vietgiauMeans you card is not activated. So try activating the card one more time. If you get invalid sim card error then you need to contact the Moderator_Team.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

We got your personal info removed for you.

So, when you put your PM sim in the phone does it connect to Public Mobile (Shows it your top left corner)?

If you're old provider's SIM still works, that means your port has either not been completed, or perhaps not even started? The fact that the selfservice website doesn't recognize your number, makes me think the later.

Who was your old account through? Was it prepaid, or corporate?

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@vietgiau First things first, go to your original message and edit out your email and sim number as @geopublic recommended. It is unimportant at this level and is available to the public which may not be good for you.

Use the 3 dots on the top right.

@computergeek541 , I see you are online. Can you edit this original message?

It's done. Thanks for letting me know.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@vietgiau First things first, go to your original message and edit out your email and sim number as @geopublic recommended. It is unimportant at this level and is available to the public which may not be good for you.

@computergeek541 , I see you are online. Can you edit this original message?

vietgiau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi thank you for fast Response I try to login email that I registered its not valid I tried to enter my phone number it said not detect so my old SIM card still working, what doest it means thanks

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@vietgiau  First of all remove the card number and email from your post to protect your privacy. Use the three dots to the right of your post to edit.

Fist insert your sim card in your phone does it work? Does it connect to Public Mobile?. If yes, then that is good. Click here to register your selfserve account. Once you login make sure your plan info is correct and wait for the port to complete.

If the sim does not connect then you need to wait for at least a hour for your activation session lock to clear from the PM system before you can try again. When you try again best to use your browser using privacy/incognito mode.

If after an hour you still cant complete the activation then you need to notify PM for help. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.