expired.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

mattspec
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I came across a forum bug while posting isnt that just funny 🙂

Please delete this double post. thanks!

mattspec
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A bug on self-serve for a long time you say? On the ONLY way that you have to interact with this company? I'd love to say that is a YUGGGEE suprise, but from my current experience that is just par for the course. I think its pretty safe to say that PM doesnt pay any CS staff, I guess that goes for DEV too. Seriously sorry to hear it. Can this company get their act together? I mean sure PM brand, but this is a TELUS company...This whole brand is a serious blemish on their reputation. I mean Telus is known mostly for price gouging so I suppose this brand was supposed to tidy that image. But this brand is straight up leaving people constantly without service that they pay for. Which is the lesser of two evils?

Last time I had viewed my online profile (either 90 or 180 days ago, I forget which) the messages were totally different

So most of these changes have been added in (at worst) past 6 months (but I am leaning towards past 3 months as they have been making alot of changes around here lately)

@Luddite wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@kav2001c, I believe this has been around for some time.  Yes, it is to make things more understandable.  Public Mobile is a learning organization, laser focused on improving customer service.  Smiley Happy

Well sometimes more like a lighthouse going over the same unchanging scene again & again. Robot LOL 

Glass is half full, glass is half empty, same thing.  We feel a lot better about ourselves when described by the former. 

@will13am wrote:

@kav2001c, I believe this has been around for some time.  Yes, it is to make things more understandable.  Public Mobile is a learning organization, laser focused on improving customer service.  Smiley Happy

Well sometimes more like a lighthouse going over the same unchanging scene again & again. Robot LOL 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

If you see this on your renewal date, its a bug on self serve for long time.  

As long as your service is working, ignore that suspend message.

Need Help? Let's chat.