cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account Help

capebretoner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.  I have setup an account for a new iPhone.  The iPhone is currently working and my credit card was charged. 

What I cannot do is login to the account to manage it. 

My email is gxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When I try to retrieve the password through the forgot password link, I get an error stating uunable to verify email address.

Any help would be appreciated so I can get into the account.

1 REPLY 1

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@capebretoner wrote:

Hello.  I have setup an account for a new iPhone.  The iPhone is currently working and my credit card was charged. 

What I cannot do is login to the account to manage it. 

My email is gxxxxxxxxx@ixxxxx

When I try to retrieve the password through the forgot password link, I get an error stating uunable to verify email address.

Any help would be appreciated so I can get into the account.

@capebretoner  Where did you activate your sim online or at the store? If you activated at the store you need to register for an account first. Click here to register your selfserve account.

If you have an account setup then clear your browser's cache wait about a couple of hours and try again.

If you are still having issues then you need to notify Public Mobile. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Edit: For your own protection you shoud remove you email from your post. This is a public site.

Need Help? Let's chat.