cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never before seen self serve glitch.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Please carefully read the details carefully before saying its normal. I have searched through this forum and read 100's of "plan expired" topics and I canno't find even 1 mention that resembles the same issue I am having.

My next due date is not until April 6th 2019.  My account is not in renewal. Its not normal to show plan a week after a successful renewal which is what my account shows. It also states my account will be deactivated.

My phone is working and the payment came out of my available funds. I tried the lost/stolen trick but did not change anything.

Plan Expired.png

14 REPLIES 14

sandpublic

@Jessica_T wrote:

Changing my number returned my account to a normal status.

Thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jessica_T wrote:

Wow. That seems a little drastic. Was that a suggestion from a mod? Or did you just go about doing that as a hail mary?

Thanks for the update.

Jessica_T

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Jessica_T,

thanks for posting on our community!

As you haven't yet sent us a message, please click here to get started! We look forward to helping you out!

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Aliens.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jessica_T wrote:

I will send off a message to the moderators and next time I am out will pick up a pre-paid card to see if that solves it.

You can always spend the money elsewhere. Although more often than not it seems to be more hassle than good using those cards. But it works great for the autopay reward here 🙂

Jessica_T

I will send off a message to the moderators and next time I am out will pick up a pre-paid card to see if that solves it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Different browser? Clear cache/cookies? Incognito/privacy mode? Add $1?

I could try the $1 but am using vouchers so that will be a little more difficult. I tried a different device with a different browser after clearing all open sessions, cookies/cache on the initial device. I would guess my only real course of action is to send a message to the moderator team. "The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  "

Pick up a $25 prepaid Visa gift card and put in the $1 that way. You don't need to set up autopay and you can remove it afterwards.

sandpublic

@Jessica_T wrote:

Please carefully read the details carefully before saying its normal. I have searched through this forum and read 100's of "plan expired" topics and I canno't find even 1 mention that resembles the same issue I am having.

My next due date is not until April 6th 2019.  My account is not in renewal. Its not normal to show plan a week after a successful renewal which is what my account shows. It also states my account will be deactivated.

My phone is working and the payment came out of my available funds. I tried the lost/stolen trick but did not change anything.

Plan Expired.png

It looks like there is a serious issue with PM's backend system. My recommendation would be to notify the @CS_Agent so that they can open up a ticket with their IT department for further investigation. Would be interesting to report back their findings.

Interesting.

Another glitch in the self service account web page?

Have you messaged a moderator with your issue?  Their response?

Jessica_T

@Anonymous wrote:

I could try the $1 but am using vouchers so that will be a little more difficult. I tried a different device with a different browser after clearing all open sessions, cookies/cache on the initial device. I would guess my only real course of action is to send a message to the moderator team. "The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  "

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Definitely something for a moderator to look at. There seems to be an unusual number of account issues since they "updated" the systems a few weeks ago.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jessica_T wrote:

Plan Expired *and* suspended but still working. Interesting.

You're pretty good around here so suggestions might be insulting.

That one is interesting.  I too, have never seen this.

Need Help? Let's chat.