cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to reset password PLEASE HELP!

n8zww
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I really really need to reset my account password. I cannot remember it for the life of me, or my security question. Please reset the password for me.

5 REPLIES 5

@geopublic wrote:

@n8zww wrote:

I really really need to reset my account password. I cannot remember it for the life of me, or my security question. Please reset the password for me.

@n8zww  If it's urgent you can dial 611 as long as you didn't forget your PIN too.

Some things can be accomplished by dialing 611, but there aren't as many available options as inside the self-serve account. @n8zww, in the end, since you don't know the answer to the security quetsions, you would still need to contact the moderators to get your password reset, even if you're able to make the changes to your account that you need through the interactive phone-in menus.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@n8zww wrote:

@n8zww  If it's urgent you can dial 611 as long as you didn't forget your PIN too.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@n8zww  Try using the password reset button while using the Chrome browser in incognito mode. If that doesn't work you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@n8zww wrote:

You'll need to private message the Moderator_Team via the envelope icon top right of your post and ask for assistance.  Unfortunately,  response time to hear back might be anywhere from 2  to 48 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.