Did you mean: 

Need to recover my user name and password

tole-liz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tole-liz wrote:

Transfered both of our Rogers mobile accounts last week. Transfer went well and both phones work great. However, my wife cannot get into her account. It says the password is incorrect, however when requesting a passwork recover, it asks the first security question..... then, declines entry again when the answer is entered. My account number is xxxxxxxxx ... her's should be close to that number. Her telephone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@tole-liz 

I'll pipe in with the others since they already have...yeah...especially for the wife.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tole-liz 

Urgent: This is a public forum your should edit your post ASAP and remove your personal account details for your protection.

Best to contact PM directly for this issue. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tole-liz wrote:

Transfered both of our Rogers mobile accounts last week. Transfer went well and both phones work great. However, my wife cannot get into her account. It says the password is incorrect, however when requesting a passwork recover, it asks the first security question..... then, declines entry again when the answer is entered. My account number is xxxxxx ... her's should be close to that number. Her telephone number is xxxxxx

Try another browser or Chrome in incognito mode, to see if the security question works.

ALSO, click the 3 dots and hit edit on your original message to remove your personal info, this is a public forum 🙂

If the steps don't work, contact a Moderator with all of the pertinent info, and they can assist

to contact a moderator click this link

Need Help? Let's chat.