cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to recover my user name and password

Bbamathy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Forget my user I'd and password 

Try to recover no one help in public mobile side. I send private message including my number and pin still no answer from moderators team.

Need to get my user id

8 REPLIES 8

@ARNOTT 

You tried the Reset Password link?

or you can open ticket with PM support and have them to reset password for you.  After you got it reset, you can then login my account and reset PIN yourself

to reset password, please open ticket with PM support

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

ARNOTT

Hi

I for get my password and PIN, I need help

If you don't remember which email you used and you don't have too many. Look for the welcome email from pm. It will only be in one account.

Bbamathy

Yes. But I forget which one i used . I when i used one of my Yahoo accounts, it shows now " login disabled"

I don't know what to do next

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Bbamathy wrote:

Try to recover no one help in public mobile side. I send private message including my number and pin still no answer from moderators team.

Need to get my user id

@Bbamathy  If you never setup your selfserve account then you need to register.Click here to register your selfserve account.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

After entering your email as user ID, try the forgot password feature to update/change password to access your account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Bbamathy wrote:

Need to get my user id

@Bbamathy Your username is the email you used when you activated your account. Did you try that?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Bbamathy, moderator team response time can range from a few hours to 48 hours.  Stay patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.