cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to cancel the plan

Aftabsadiq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I need to cancel the existing plan but could not find the way to contact customer service. However I did remove the Autopay option from my plan but looking to get proper confirmation from service provider that my plan has cancelled. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Aftab

7 REPLIES 7

Aftabsadiq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone for prompt response! Great appreciated! 

bananniiee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As already mentioned, you can either port your number out or delete your credit card information. The account will eventually close out. If you want immediate closure then you can reach out to the MODs.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Aftabsadiq wrote:

Hi, I need to cancel the existing plan but could not find the way to contact customer service. However I did remove the Autopay option from my plan but looking to get proper confirmation from service provider that my plan has cancelled. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Aftab

No reason to cancel.  Account will close after 90 days suspended missing plan payment.  You have already disable autopay.  Delete credit card too.  Change the phone number if you want people to stop calling it and throw sim card out 

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Aftabsadiq wrote:

Thanks

Aftab

Very simple just port your phone number out and your PM account will be closed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aftabsadiq wrote:

Thanks

Aftab

The Terms of Service here do mention that you can ask to cancel the service on a date of your choosing. But it's silent on any refunds. I doubt there would be any.

If you have an amount in your Available Funds greater than your plan cost then it would renew itself for another term until it's less than your plan cost. To stop it from renewing in this case then you would need to use the lost/stolen feature. And then as mentioned already, it'll deactivate after 90 days in that suspension.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Aftabsadiq 

Because this is a prepaid service all that is required is to stop paying. There is no need to cancel anything. As long as you do not have Auto-Pay enabled and do not manually make a payment for 90 days it will be removed, the account is PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATED, Deleted, SIM DEAD, ALL Add-Ons, Positive Balances, PM # Forfeited.

If you wish to keep your PM phone number you MUST keep your PM account active until you have had the new company port your phone number over.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Aftabsadiq  I would also detete your credit card from self serve. once your plan fails to renew then you will haev 90 days to reactivate else you willl lose the number.  if you plan on portingout simply do so while your account is active. 

Need Help? Let's chat.