cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to access account

Matthieu_C
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I work for a non profit and we are assisting a new family who have come to Canada as refugees.  I set up one account/phone with PM for one family member and all is well.  For the second, they wanted me to use the same email.  The system let me process it but now I can't access that account since it is the same username.  I really should have thought that through.  How can I now access the second account i made with the same username?  

8 REPLIES 8

@mikegoetz hi please edit your post this is a public forum not a good idea to have personal info here top right corner 3 dots press then edit you number

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikegoetz wrote:

need account number for ph. number xxxxxxx

If you can log in to your self-serve then it's in the upper right area. Or you can get it from the welcome email sent when you signed up.

mikegoetz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

need account number for ph. number 

phone # removed by computergeek541

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Any news yet? I'm interested to know the outcome.

Does the SIM card of the second account have service?

If it is not working, then I would restart the activation process from the beginning and use a different email address.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Matthieu_C wrote:

Any idea on how long a mod will take to respond?

@Matthieu_C Sometimes up to 2 days. 

Matthieu_C
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Any idea on how long a mod will take to respond?

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry to hear about that. It's always recommended to use different email id for different account. What you can do now please send a Private message to the Moderator by clicking on this link @CS_Agent 

**** Please note: I am not a Moderator ****

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Matthieu_C wrote:

I work for a non profit and we are assisting a new family who have come to Canada as refugees.  I set up one account/phone with PM for one family member and all is well.  For the second, they wanted me to use the same email.  The system let me process it but now I can't access that account since it is the same username.  I really should have thought that through.  How can I now access the second account i made with the same username?  

That doesn't sound right, the system should not have allowed that, I would try to create the account again here with a different email https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ If you are unable to,I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.