cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Reset my self serve Email

JaysonBuysse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to reset my self serve email as I no longer remember the email I used to sign up.

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shiva5444  do you know when teh phone was last active?  less than 90 days?  if it has been more than 90 days then the account has been deactivated.  

when you call 611 what happens?

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@shiva5444 

Only the mods can look into your grandfather's account and address the issue. This is a public forum, so please remove your grandfather's phone number for his safety/security.

Click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the Community page to send a private message to the Moderator_Team.

They will contact back via Private Message with further instructions.

Good luck!

shiva5444
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm writing this on behalf of my Grand Father. His cell No is 647-======. I'm having issue to login in to his self-serve account! He can't recall his email id used to create the self-serve account. I gave it a few attempts and failed al;l the times. I'm not even sure if the account is active? As I tried resettinh the account by phone. i could not get the OTP. I mean the pin code to set up accoint again. Please help and leave your feedback. I appreciate you support.

cheers,

Happy Holidays.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@JaysonBuysse, please send a private message to the Moderator_Team account using the envelope icon in the upper right corner of every community page.

Please provide your issue for them, and they will contact back via Private Message with further instructions.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JaysonBuysse wrote:

I need to reset my self serve email as I no longer remember the email I used to sign up.

Send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Moderator wait time is 48 - 72 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.