cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need my voicemail reset

davez1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_Team Tried to contact w/ private messaging, said no user by that name.

I need my voicemail reset as the extended absence greeting is stuck on.  I've researched on the forums, just want it reset.  Apparently not supposed to post # here, so PM me.

So annoying how difficult it is trying to get through to someone.  Most people don't spend their days chatting on the PM forums.

6 REPLIES 6

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try this when you get to the main menu press number three for greetings then, click on extended absence greeting number 4, then press 4 to delete the greeting. Then go to main menu and select personal greetings number one then activate a greeting number one. Let us know if this helps

davez1

I was able to reset the pw.

I'm able to access my vm, just can't get it off the extended absence greeting.  I read on the forums that PM needs to reset the vm to default to get rid of it.

It doesn't give an error.  When you setup a different greeting, it stays on the extended absence one.

brent_liza

What exactly is the error message you are getting? What happens when you select the reset voicemail option above? Can you enter the voicemail at all?

davez1

Didn't work.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@davez1, as already mentioned, the password reset is a function in the self serve portal.  All other changes to voice mail are done from within the voice mail system. 

brent_liza

Have you logged into your my account and select reset voicemail password? This way you don't have to wait and all the options are there for you once you log back in to fix your greetings

Need Help? Let's chat.