cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with enabling my new credit card

novthx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

credit card info needs updating new expire date it wont allow sayin itd the card issuer i caled everything is uo to date. so i deleated old to put in new  now phone has been down cant add new one need my phone for business HELLO ive tried for days now

7 REPLIES 7

novthx

done all that perfecty, no unit number, postal code entered properly ect ect Replace wouldnt work and i remove. once i removed i could not replace

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@novthx wrote:

credit card info needs updating new expire date it wont allow sayin itd the card issuer i caled everything is uo to date. so i deleated old to put in new  now phone has been down cant add new one need my phone for business HELLO ive tried for days now

@novthx  If the new expiry date is > 2024 you need to ask the moderator to do it. If not,  then try the following:

Click the My Account buttom top right of this page.

1) Login to Selfserve, click Payment tab.
2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link
"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"
3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

novthx

yes every time ive contacted the mod team i just feel this is very aggrivating 

Yourbakerman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you made sure you have entered the correct 3 security digits on the back or you card 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@novthx wrote:

Make sure the name and address match exactly to the credit card. Don't use the unit # field. 6 characters for the postal code: no space or drop last #.

Or you can go to just about any convenience store that sells gift cards and that have those little pinpad terminals where you can get a voucher. Put it in online or sometimes the 611 service goes in quicker. *Some* vouchers may have a delay.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

when you log in the self account, you just click lost and stolen, then you log out, then back log into click found the phone. If still not working, maybe you need to contact MOD team.

Need Help? Let's chat.