cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a moderators help

Rachelle1996
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I put in my voucher says the plan is active but nothing is working and it says I own $50 when I have already put in my voucher nothing is working on my phone and the account took my money 

20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rachelle1996 wrote:

I took the SIM card out of my phone put it in my boyfriends phone it worked in his phone then put it back in my phone and it started working I don’t understand 

The mysteries of life. Good. You're on your way. You would still want the moderators to sort out the mess in your account though.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rachelle1996 Last time I switched off the SIM card slot in setting when I travel to Asia. If you did so, Public Mobile won't be shown up on the left top corner. 

@Rachelle1996I bet your phone has been black listed or a hardware problem.. what kind of phone is it? Did you purchase from an authorized dealer or a second hand place like Facebook marketplace?

Rachelle1996

I took the SIM card out of my phone put it in my boyfriends phone it worked in his phone then put it back in my phone and it started working I don’t understand 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rachelle1996 wrote:

So at first I had a $10 credit on my account and I added $40 to reavactive my $40 Plan I had last month and it did nothing and said my balance was at $50, so I went and changed my plan to a $50 a month one and still did nothing and know my account is at zero dollars and says the $50 a month plan is active. So I went to the payment history and it charged me a $10 a month 30-day plan at first and also a $50 a month plan and now it’s not working because it expects me to pay another $10. I never wanted or had a 30-day plan on my account ever.

There's the full story. 🙂

If you'd like you could post screen snips of your overview page and your recent payment history and maybe someone could decipher it all for you. Blank out personal info of course.

But you're going to need the moderators to unravel all that for you.

Rachelle1996

So at first I had a $10 credit on my account and I added $40 to reavactive my $40 Plan I had last month and it did nothing and said my balance was at $50, so I went and changed my plan to a $50 a month one and still did nothing and know my account is at zero dollars and says the $50 a month plan is active. So I went to the payment history and it charged me a $10 a month 30-day plan at first and also a $50 a month plan and now it’s not working because it expects me to pay another $10. I never wanted or had a 30-day plan on my account ever.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rachelle1996 wrote:

I don’t understand why my account says active but nothing is working 

Indeed. You said the lost/stolen procedure didn't work. You said adding another $1 didn't work. You said simply restarting didn't work.

Did you check to see if maybe the phone had somehow become blacklisted? Did you get the phone used? Or new?

Rachelle1996

I don’t understand why my account says active but nothing is working 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rachelle1996 wrote:

When I use the ticket thing it won’t let me continue and I emailed @CS_Agent and no reply yet 

Yeah it worked the other day and now not. I removed it.

Rachelle1996

When I use the ticket thing it won’t let me continue and I emailed @CS_Agent and no reply yet 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rachelle1996 wrote:

@CS_Agent 

Moderator_Team < Click this.

Rachelle1996

@Rachelle1996 wrote:

Who is the best moderator to talk to

You don't get a choice of which moderator talk to. You get the moderators who ends up getting assigned to your case/whichever one is available.

Try calling 611 to hear the status of your acct. Let us know.

Rachelle1996

Who is the best moderator to talk to

Rachelle1996

I tried everything and nothing is working 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rachelle1996 wrote:

After I used the robot it wouldn’t let me past the finish part of the link it sent me 

Perhaps use another browser or clear cache/cookies or use incognito/privacy mode.

Did you try the lost/stolen feature mentioned?

You could also try adding another $1 and restarting the phone. Sometimes that also gives it a kick to get going.

Rachelle1996

After I used the robot it wouldn’t let me past the finish part of the link it sent me 

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If the solution above did not resolve your issue you can open a ticket with SIMon the Public Mobile Chat bot by clicking on the dark blue question mark icon in the lower left hand corner. This is the easiest and fastest way to file a support request and get your plan back up and running.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Rachelle1996 

You could try the lost/stolen phone trick.  It seems to reset your plan and often works in situaitons like yours.

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.