cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a Moderator Help with Invoice or Statement.

34yoo34
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 
I need a moderator help with getting sent an invoice or a statement for my account.
If any mods can reply to this, Ill send you a pm. 

5 REPLIES 5

wilts
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can always print off a copy of you your last bill / charges by logging in to your account.  I am sure a mod will help you as well but going into your account would be equally as easy.  Not sure they can give you anything that would be different.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dunkman wrote:

@34yoo34

You will need to directly private message a moderator with your request.  Expect 2-3 day wait times.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Other posts (see above) suggests that invoicing requires 30 days to process and is separated from other inquiries. So not 2~3 days.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You will need to Ask a moderator. Some people reported that getting an invoice takes a long time (2~4 weeks, up to 30 days or 30 business days).

As per written here, you'll need:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number:
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period:
Amount paid:

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@34yoo34 wrote:

Hi 
I need a moderator help with getting sent an invoice or a statement for my account.
If any mods can reply to this, Ill send you a pm. 

Hi,

I suggest following @Dunkman suggestion. Just send it to the team, one of them will respond. Do not wait for them to respond to this forum, it is very random.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@34yoo34

You will need to directly private message a moderator with your request.  Expect 2-3 day wait times.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Need Help? Let's chat.