cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help

BKS1977
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Afternoon team, I have just paid for data addon but my mobile data still seem not to be working is there a reason for that? Need help please 🙏 

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BKS1977 : Have you read all the replies in your thread? Click on the subject line (Re: Need Help) and scroll up if needed and start reading and trying.

Log into your account.  Does the data add-on appear ?  Which brand and model if phone do you have ?  Has data ever worked on your phone ?

BKS1977
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchase an data Addon since 13th May and there has been no activation of my mobile data ever since then.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is a two step process to purchase add-ons.  You need to add it then purchase it.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@BKS1977 

What kind of addon did you buy?

Buying addon is a 2 steps process

1. Load fund onto account, once loaded, you should see Available Fund on Self-Serve showing what you just loaded

2. actual picking and buying of the add-on.   It will used the money on Available Fund to purchase

Once you have done both, you can then reboot your phone once and you would be able to use the new add-on you just purhcased.

Anonymous
Not applicable

please do you do that !!
Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account,

follow these steps: Click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.

Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

do one thing take your SIM card out and waiting for a minute and put it back and do rebooting your phone - This one is quick and simple. Make sure your phone is off before removing and reinserting its SIM card.

Remove your phone’s battery - Some phones have removable batteries. Sometimes removing and reinserting the battery can fix certain issues. Just make sure your phone is off before you do this.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and make sure APN Settings On device 

Changing APN Settings On An IPhone

click HERE 

Changing APN Settings On Android Phones

click HERE 

Turn your data on to send a Picture Messaging in world-wide,

if your data is off and your home internet wifi is on is not going through the Picture or a video Messaging, 

you have to do this to is go through you will need to turn your data on to send a Picture or a video Messaging in world-wide,

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BKS1977 : Are you seeing at least the amount of the price in your Available Funds? If so then you need to go back in and actually purchase the add-on. It's a non-intuitive 2 steps.

If you did that then has data ever worked here for you? Maybe restart the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.