cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO reponse from Moderator

PariH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why are the private msg not reponseded to?  I have been waiting for an hour @CS_Agent

17 REPLIES 17

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ported successfully to PM. Thanks mods!

I'm back!

derek21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mod just changed plans for me over here.  Word!   lol

derek21

28-04-jack-nicholson-the-shinning.w529.h352.jpg

@LEGO wrote:
@Luddite wrote:

If you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi. I have it as my emergency backup.

If I only would use Fongo app once in few years, would I loose phone number they assign for me OR it is mine forever?

"At any time, if the Customer does not place an out-going call using the Service for a period of ninety (90) days, Fongo has the right to cancel the Service and recall the telephone number assigned to the Customer’s account.

Although, in my experience they are very lenient. I had one account not used in a year and the number was still active.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

PariH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

OMG...SO FUNNY!

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Luddite wrote:

If you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi. I have it as my emergency backup.

If I only would use Fongo app once in few years, would I loose phone number they assign for me OR it is mine forever?

LEGO

@MEU_21 It is all because of
System maintenance- April 15 2018, 12:00 am ET to April 15 2018, 10:00 am ET
If you try again, maybe it would work now. Just clear browser's cache, use private / incognito mode, turn off ad blockers.

derek21

Might have to take up knitting and reading the encyclopedia on the bowl until it all gets ironed out.  😛

This may be painful. I only see one moderator online and there are now multiple renewal/credit card issues on both forums. Robot Sad

Anyone with a credit card already registered can try dialing 611 to make a payment or add vouchers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

derek21

Be strong brother!  LOL  🙂

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well,

My re-resgistration with PM is not as smooth as the first time around! I'm still waiting patiently for the mods, but I have to say, I totally understand now why some gave-up on switching to PM altogether. I can't use the old account - fine, but it also won't allow registering with a new email, new SIM, new phone number.

derek21

The nuance here buddy is the fact I paid for call support for the last 6-7 years!  Almost never used it.  Plan expired for a day or 2 and now throws me into this hassle?  PMing a mod on a forum like this is downright nutz and possibly having to wait 48 hours for a simple request is even nuttier.    

@derek21 wrote:

Get in line.  Been waiting for over 4 hours.  Came to the site this morning to make a payment and noticed the new plans.  Can't change that in the self serve.  Totally unacceptable.  My ancient legacy plan pays for call center support.  Doesn't work either unless I renew the plan just for that and flush $38 down the toilet.  Good luck! 😉

If your plan is suspended you can only have a moderator change your plan and you will have to wait as it is a first come first serve.  Just like any call centre where I have been on hold for many hours or have them call me back many hours later.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

derek21

Plan is expired.  That is not an option anymore. 😕

LEGO

@PariH Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

How quickly should I expect a response from a  Community Moderator?

• During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.

derek21

Get in line.  Been waiting for over 4 hours.  Came to the site this morning to make a payment and noticed the new plans.  Can't change that in the self serve.  Totally unacceptable.  My ancient legacy plan pays for call center support.  Doesn't work either unless I renew the plan just for that and flush $38 down the toilet.  Good luck! 😉

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@PariH be little patient, there will take care of you dude

Need Help? Let's chat.