cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: NO SERVICE FOR A WEEK

@TammyP2018, if your last PM to mods was on Thursday, then give it another day or so.  Response times are currently around 3 days.  Sending multiple messages just adds to the moderators 'mess'. 

Oracle

@TammyP2018 wrote:

Thank you for the info - NOT my experience at all -lol

I have written to the Moderators 3x on Thursday and have not received a response.

Maybe I will send another, but I read somewhere the more you write, the more delay Smiley Sad

Do not send multiple messages. This pushes you further back in the queue as the system takes into consideration your most recent message; so, a message today goes into today's queue replacing prior messages.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Oracle

@TammyP2018 You could open a new account just to get some service BUT do not touch the current account further until your landline port-in completes to ensure that number is not lost. 

If you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

Sorry the system completely failed you.

Mayor / Maire

@Luddite wrote:

@TammyP2018 wrote:

Thank you for the info - NOT my experience at all -lol

I have written to the Moderators 3x on Thursday and have not received a response.

Maybe I will send another, but I read somewhere the more you write, the more delay Smiley Sad

Do not send multiple messages. This pushes you further back in the queue as the system takes into consideration your most recent message; so, a message today goes into today's queue replacing prior messages.

Hey @Luddite, pretty sure it was confirmed a while back that sending multiple messages does not push you down the list.  It just makes more work for the mods to go through and sort out.

Oracle

@abTest wrote:

re delay Smiley Sad

Hey Luddite, pretty sure it was confirmed a while back that sending multiple messages does not push you down the list.  It just makes more work for the mods to go through and sort out.

I'm only 70% sure; for many months thought as you do. Have no official statement.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I too have been trying to get in touch with the Moderator_Team and absolutely no response.  I am stuck in the States with no phone.  I myself will be looking for some other supplier one where you can actually call a person. This is total BS...Good luck to you

Mayor / Maire

@Luddite wrote:

@abTest wrote:

re delay Smiley Sad

Hey Luddite, pretty sure it was confirmed a while back that sending multiple messages does not push you down the list.  It just makes more work for the mods to go through and sort out.

I'm only 70% sure; for many months thought as you do. Have no official statement.

Finally found it (from MARY_M)...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/STRONGLY-recommend-AVOIDING-PUBLIC-MO...

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@abTest wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@abTest wrote:

re delay Smiley Sad

Finally found it (from MARY_M)...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/STRONGLY-recommend-AVOIDING-PUBLIC-MO...

The message by Mary, the Moderator, is of critical value for the community and must be circulated as an individual message to all community members since posting multiple messages can be ruinous and make the Modeartors' job unmanageable. 

It could well be that the very reason for the moderators to fall back to three days response is multiple messages. This must be shunned.

@Luddite @abTest

Re: NO PM SERVICE FOR A WEEK - DEC 30

Well I just received a message saying I should have had service on Thursday and to contact the if I have further questions. 

So i said no I don’t have service try calling my number. 

Will it take another week to get a non answer?

this is crazy!!!!!!

Re: NO PM SERVICE FOR A WEEK - DEC 30

Have you tried completely shutting your phone off and waiting one minute befor booting it back up? Where are you Tammy?