cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: NO PM SERVICE FOR A WEEK - DEC 30

@TammyP2018 .The only people that can deal with account related issues are the mods.  Send them a private message.  You should be able to set up voicemail by calling your number.

I would have suggested posting a screenshot of payment history but yiu said you  can't access it.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I sent a message last week and 2 days ago. No response.

Should I complain to my credit card company that they are taking erroneous payments? At this point I just want to cancel and move to another company once my credit ran out, but it is never going to run out if they keep taking money from my credit card they aren't supposed to. This happenend when I first set up my account they did a double withdrawal and I had to prove and then wait for them to credit my account.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

That's not a funny story @TammyP2018 Write a message to the mods envelop private message with phone and nip and your problem. And wait for an answer or if youwrite another message you will wait longer... @Moderator_Team it's something for you!!!!

Highlighted

Thanks I have - I put in a complaint earlier today as this is unreasonable.

I just got a message to reboot my phone (which I have done numberous times). Seems to be their answer to everything and then they don't answer the other questions. Maybe next week they respond to my response that I did reboot my phone. One question and one non answer answer a week seems to be the quality service I am getting from the Mods.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Ok....You need to explain the more info as possible in your message...what you have already try...what did you do.... @TammyP2018

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

If you did it in your message so you have to wait... @TammyP2018

Highlighted

Hey @TammyP2018,

Sorry to read about your service issue. Please rest assured that we'll do the best to make sure that you get the service you subscribed for. I can see that you're already getting assistance from a colleague, please keep an eye on your inbox for the updates.

Thank you for your understanding, and your patience!

Best,

Aïssata

Highlighted

Yes someone got back to me and now my text messaging started working yesterday. Only took 3 weeks.

And then a different person contacted me and told me to register a new account. (My account was disabled last week by PM while they worked on fixing my cellphone number) 

Why would I register for a new account if I already had an existing one with a credit balance? Will I end up with 2 accounts with autopay? I had a withdrawal already from my credit card that shouldn’t have happened. 

This is is not a productive way to do business. 

Highlighted

Hello Tammy, 

I sent you a message yesterday but never got an answer. Looks like you actually opened a brand new conversation on the side with another agent. 

I sent you yesterday at  1:19 PM ET.

Please verify

Thank you

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Go ahead @TammyP2018 with the moderator-team!!!!