cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: NO PM SERVICE FOR A WEEK - DEC 30

Yes - multiple times. 

If you call the Telus landline it says the number is not in service. The TELUS landline number has shown up on my PM account since I did the switch on Dec 30. (The same day my PM cellphone number (and service) stopped.)

TELUS confirmed they completed everything on their end when I called last Thursday. 

Try sending a message to Carld123 he is very helpful

Mayor / Maire

@Lori287 wrote:

Try sending a message to Carld123 he is very helpful

@Lori287 note that although helpful, @Carld123 is just a customer like the rest of us.  I think @TammyP2018 needs help from the moderator team, whom have access to her account in the back-end systems.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Yes I know Carl is a customer but I did find him and you very helpful.  Obviously Tammy is having a problem reaching a moderator. They are not responding within 48 hrs. It is more like 96

Mayor / Maire

@Lori287 wrote:

Yes I know Carl is a customer but I did find him and you very helpful.  Obviously Tammy is having a problem reaching a moderator. They are not responding within 48 hrs. It is more like 96

@Lori287 again, and I mean no offense to either you or Carl, but there is nothing Tammy can do but wait at this point.  Carl has no ability to escalate her case with the moderator team.  She's welcome to contact him all she likes, but it won't help.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Well still no service. Moderators ask me questions and 3-5 days later they ask me more questions. This lack of service super sucks and definitely will never recommend to anyone I know.

By by the way I was told “I wanted to inform that  sending multiple messages increase your delay.” 

Called Telus again. They offered to port back but then I will end up closing the pm account - correct?

Oracle

@TammyP2018 Sorry you've had so much aggro. Yes, if you port back to Telus your PM account will be closed.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Porting back will definatly close your PM account...

Highlighted

You won’t be able to port back until your number is active.

Does anybody know if there is a seperate contact for billing & how do I set up my voicemail? My number started working last week but my I can't log into my account because they disabled my account. Also, I cannot send or receive text messages.

I was told someone would contact me last week, but still haven't got a response. Now, I just noticed that there is a charge on my credit card, but I had more than enough credit for 2 months. AHHHHHHH!!!!!