cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO POST A COMMENT BUTTON!

lexi2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

SEARCHED FOR HOURS TRYING TO POST..ULTIMATELY JUST REPLIED TO A POST..UNREAL!!! PM NEEDS TO UP THEIR GAME..I HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS BUT AS OF TODAY, SEARCHING FOR A NEW PROVIDER I CAN ACTUALLY COMMUNICATE WITH WHEN THERE ARE PROBLEMS!!! MADE A CREDIT CARD PAYMENT AND IT WAS NEVER APPLIED FOR A MONTH AND NO ONE COULD HELP...WENT WITHOUT A PHONE FOR A MONTH BECAUSE OF BULL WITH THEM!

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darrell_1942 wrote:

Pretty narky comment. I think maybe I'll look for another provider before signing to this one.

You may not be aware that most folks here are fellow customers. Not employees. This is also an old thread that didn't need to be dragged up just to over-generalize the place.

Darrell_1942
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Pretty narky comment. I think maybe I'll look for another provider before signing to this one.

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It does sound like bullying. 

However, if you ask a question with guns-a-blazing well...you get a little piece of karma returned. 

You are cortect though. 

Why don’t we stop making ourselves look bad for bullying, and just assist @lexi2000 with their issue?

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Here's a button to put beside the post button...😀Screenshot_2018-12-31-09-50-25.png

TMS

@will13am wrote:

https://convertcase.net/

sEaRcHeD FoR HoUrS TrYiNg tO PoSt..UlTiMaTeLy jUsT RePlIeD To a pOsT..uNrEaL!!! pM NeEdS To uP ThEiR GaMe..I HaVe tWo aCcOuNtS BuT As oF ToDaY, sEaRcHiNg fOr a nEw pRoViDeR I CaN AcTuAlLy cOmMuNiCaTe wItH WhEn tHeRe aRe pRoBlEmS!!! mAdE A CrEdIt cArD PaYmEnT AnD It wAs nEvEr aPpLiEd fOr a mOnTh aNd nO OnE CoUlD HeLp...wEnT WiThOuT A PhOnE FoR A MoNtH BeCaUsE Of bUlL WiTh tHeM!

Lol 😂 

@TMS wrote:

Is it me or are capital letters hard to read.  😕

It is still English.  You can always wear hearing protection and do some post processing before reading.  Smiley Tongue

https://convertcase.net/

TMS

Is it me or are capital letters hard to read.  😕

Tav

Hello Lexi,

If you are having issues you can click here to bring you to the paying for your service section of the community. Then you can click on the orange button that says "start a topic" just like you did to create this post.

In my experience the mods are very helpful at resolving issues. 

Spamming the community forum will not help the issues as the mods will not see the post unless they are tagged. Its best to message them directly by clicking here.

This is all outlined quite well in the get help section thats linked at the top of every page.

Screenshot 2018-12-30 at 2.22.45 PM.png

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lexi2000 wrote:

SEARCHED FOR HOURS TRYING TO POST..ULTIMATELY JUST REPLIED TO A POST..UNREAL!!! PM NEEDS TO UP THEIR GAME..I HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS BUT AS OF TODAY, SEARCHING FOR A NEW PROVIDER I CAN ACTUALLY COMMUNICATE WITH WHEN THERE ARE PROBLEMS!!! MADE A CREDIT CARD PAYMENT AND IT WAS NEVER APPLIED FOR A MONTH AND NO ONE COULD HELP...WENT WITHOUT A PHONE FOR A MONTH BECAUSE OF BULL WITH THEM!

@lexi2000When you go to the main community page, scroll to the bottom and choose any category you want. When inside that page look near the top right, it says start a topic

opic.pngTOPIC.pngTOPIC.pngTOPIC.pngTOPIC.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lexi2000, you have already received assistance in another topic.  Please stop posting the same thing in multiple topics.   

Good luck with which ever other provider you end up with.

Need Help? Let's chat.