cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED Help Changing Plan

maxys
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I made an error in choosing the $35 plan istead of the $40 plan. How do I go about changing it to the $40 plan? If you are able to help & make the change for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I looked on here & noticed some people mentioning that we can choose to select to change it immediately. I am not able to see that option.

Also I saw some people mentioning IF you do change your plan immediately, that you lose what money has been loaded onto the account?

Is this for real? If this is so, that would seem quite unfair & a flat out theft of one's payment.

Hope I'm misunderstanding this part.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

@cellphoneuser1  I am not sure either but looking at his date he joined the forums "about a week ago" ( i know some don't join forums same time they sign up) I am only assuming he may have for the Lunar promo which is why I included that in my response.

@Jb456 I didn't realize that this was a new customer. I thought that @maxys was an existing customer that changed to a wrong plan in error. 

Maxys, as jb456 said, don't do any plan changes yourself. You have to hope the moderator will put you on the other plan and let you keep the promo.

maxys

Thank you Jb456

Sent Mods a message

Thanks again

First. Did you just sign up for the Lunar promotion? As per the terms you can't change your plan or you loose the promotion discount.

Second. Do you have enough funds in your account to change your plan?? If you don't you will not see "change now" instead you would see "top up your account".

Screenshot_20200130_023658.jpg

3rd - two options to change plans "change now" you're charged right away and new plan starts.. you're correct there is no refund for your previous plan you paid for as you're paying your 30 plan in advance.

Other option "change at next renewal". You keep your current 30 day plan that you paid for and at renewal date you will be charged for new plan and new plan will start.

If you just signed up as for the Lunar promotion..and accidentally picked the wrong plan...you would have to contact the moderators and see if they will switch you to the other plan and let you keep the lunar promotion. To reach them.

Simon.JPG

Or via private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

maxys

Thank you cellphoneuser1 for your reply.

Where & how can I reach moderators to ask to make an exception?

Where can I find the question mark to click on?

Thanks

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@maxys Don't keep trying to change if the change is complete. You can future date a plan change so you get the new plan next renewal but there are no refunds on an immediate change. You can ask moderators for an exception. Click on the question mark.

Need Help? Let's chat.