cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP FROM MODERATOR - 2 WEEKS of msg's gone unanwered

Shannonoconnor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have sent 20+ msg's to Public Mobile's Moderators and haven't been answered in over two weeks.  I am desperate.  I need them to cancel the port they have on my number because it only dials out, but when callers call me, they are forced right to VM, and I do not get the voicemails (I've called my number and left myself messages, tried to change settings, nothing works).  Bell, previous provider, has repeatedly told me PM needs to CANCEL their port attempt so they can reset things on their end.  Then the port can be attempted again with PM.  Not sure I want to stay after 20+ moderation msg's going unanswered for so long.  I have job recruiters calling and cannot reach me.  This is completely unacceptable... at wits end!  I don't know what else to do.  Perhaps post the 20+ messages I've sent over the last weeks on public forum?  Anyone have ANY tips on getting someone at PM to respond?  I don't know what else to try.  Ahhhhhh :'(   This is seriously making me look flaky with a phone number I've had for over 8 years and it's on my resume.... very upset

10 REPLIES 10

dr-et
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thats how i resolved my issue with 611.

online my account showed different things everytime.

mod ,too long and different everytime.

good luck with work.

Shannonoconnor

Thank-you!!  I really appreciate your advise.  Fortunately, progress has been made and I'm hoping to be recieving calls soon!  I could dial out, but not recieve calls... Bell was involved, it was very confusing.  Great tip on the 611!!  Progress has been made, one more hurdle and I should be yapping on my phone soon.

🙂

Shannonoconnor

no.  PM was needing info from me and I gave it to them.  There have been 72+ hour stretches where I sent no msg's.  PM has contacted me now, did what needed to be done, now waiting for the final step (porting) before a full resolution.   Thanks for your input.  I had no other choice after waiting for days at a time than to continue reaching out with the info asked of me.

Appreciate the tip though. Thanks

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shannonoconnor

2 weeks wait is too long.  The problem is you sent 20+ messages in 2 weeks.

Please do not send multiple private message because every message you send will move you to the end of moderator wait queue.  The official moderator response time is 48 hours.  You did not waited long enough for each sent message.

I sent a private message to moderator team on Tuesday (Aug 28th) afternoon and got a reply 30 minutes ago(Aug 30th).  I got my reply from moderator around 48 hours.

dr-et

Hi Shannon,

had similar issue please try this see if it works.

Star 611 on your phone see if your account is active or not and if payment has gone through.

mine was showing that i had paid . force a payment if you have a credit card on record.

I could not dial out as it was saying that i did not have a long distance plan.

best to check first online if status active

check your bank account if payment has gone through.

good luck

dr-et

Every two days between messages was the average for me.

resolving your problem

it a different story.

dont want to be rude but were the messages adressed privately to the Mods?

dont forget if true the more you message longer it takes to get a response.

Smiley Happy feel your pain

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

2 weeks does seem excessive. @CS_Agent can you provide a quick update on this clients issue?

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Shannonoconnor wrote:

I have sent 20+ msg's to Public Mobile's Moderators and haven't been answered in over two weeks.  I am desperate.  I need them to cancel the port they have on my number because it only dials out, but when callers call me, they are forced right to VM, and I do not get the voicemails (I've called my number and left myself messages, tried to change settings, nothing works).  Bell, previous provider, has repeatedly told me PM needs to CANCEL their port attempt so they can reset things on their end.  Then the port can be attempted again with PM.  Not sure I want to stay after 20+ moderation msg's going unanswered for so long.  I have job recruiters calling and cannot reach me.  This is completely unacceptable... at wits end!  I don't know what else to do.  Perhaps post the 20+ messages I've sent over the last weeks on public forum?  Anyone have ANY tips on getting someone at PM to respond?  I don't know what else to try.  Ahhhhhh :'(   This is seriously making me look flaky with a phone number I've had for over 8 years and it's on my resume.... very upset

In your 20+ messages have you included your Phone number, email, Name and 4 digit pin for your PM account?

If not this information is required for them to assist you.

Is it the Virgin Mobile voice message box that you're hearing?  If thay's the case, you can juat keep using your service from Virgin. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shannonoconnor wrote:

STOP SENDING MULTIPLE MESSAGES! No seriously. Each time you do, you drop back down the queue.

Need Help? Let's chat.