cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP CONTACTING PUBLIC MOBILE

villyp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I pay for my father's phone bill which is over $100 a month for some reason. I am trying to remove my method of payment from his phone bill however I can't, for the LIFE of me, figure out how to do it. 

He has forgotten his password for his account here which I MADE FOR HIM. And doesn't even remember which colour he used for his security question. I've been struggling for 45 minutes trying to reset his password.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP. 

Email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my father does NOT check his emails and I am handling his bills. This method to reach someone is ridiculous. 

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed, adjusted language as per community terms of service

8 REPLIES 8

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@villyp   You shouldn't post any personal information here, so delete your email address by using the 3 dots top right of your post to edit.

@StephHfx wrote:

You can open a ticket for the moderstor team at : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

That is an outdated way. You're supposed use Simon now. If you don't response is slower.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@villyp 

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.  But I got a moderator reply to my ticket in an hour last Sunday.  YMMV

Enter "contact human" as question one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

StephHfx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@villyp  If you know his PIN just call 1-855-4PUBLIC enter his number and follow the prompts too disable Auto Pay.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A moderator will resolve this issue by clicking on ?, bottom right, and following instructions. They should respond within 24-48 hours, but likely sooner.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@villyp 

If you can't reset your dad's password, you will need to contact moderator.

Click on the quesiton mark on the right lower corner of website to start the ticketing process to get moderator help.  It can take 1-2 days for moderator response (usually quicker though).  

GR
Mayor / Maire

@villyp  click here to message the moderator_team and ask them to help you!

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

They should get back to you usually within 48 hours but hopefully sooner 

Need Help? Let's chat.