cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wife

Oldmantom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife passed away July 10th and I'm unable to get into her account to deactivate it, could someone please help me 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, I think Luddite is more direct if the payment card is in her name. It gets closed out.

@Anonymous 

I am sorry for your loss....I have been thru it twice. It's a tough go but  your wife's spirit will help guide you. If you need a friendly ear my private mailbox is always open.

@Anonymous 's suggestion may be the easiest solution. Just put the card on hold by about 9pm eastern the night before renewal and remove it at about noon eastern the following day (of renewal).

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Oldmantom wrote:

My wife passed away July 10th and I'm unable to get into her account to deactivate it, could someone please help me 

@Oldmantom  Very sad time.  If you will cancel her credit cards shortly, as @Anonymous pointed out, that's all you need to do.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Oldmantom : Very sorry for your loss. Was the account on autopay? If so, do you have access to control the payment card? If so, then you can dial 611 or without the phone 18554public to get the renewal date and then temporarily disable that payment card until the next day. Then the account will go into suspension and then fully deactivate after 90 days.

Or maybe you know the PIN of the account. You can turn off autopay in the 611 service or similarly the 18554public.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Oldmantom 

so sorry for your loss,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your phone number,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.