cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wife cannot access her account

setarelven
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife for months now has been unable to log into her account, which the website claims doesn't exist even though when we try to register it it says her email has already been used. As a result we've been forced to use vouchers to pay for the phone service and can't change the plan at all. Is there anything that can be done?

6 REPLIES 6

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @setarelven 

Through the conversation thread, I can see that the problem could be slightly complicated 

But, I found a thread that could be useful in your case 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Can-t-login-my-account-with-email-add...

Hope this helps 

@setarelven wrote:

It's not that we don't remember the details - we do, the site just says that the account literally doesn't exist somehow. But I guess this is all that can be done.

Unfortunately, yes only the moderators can assist now.  Good luck!

setarelven
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's not that we don't remember the details - we do, the site just says that the account literally doesn't exist somehow. But I guess this is all that can be done.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@setarelven  For you protection remove all the personal information from your post.

Best to notify the moderator team to look into the account and fix any issues with it.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@setarelven   You are sharing personal information on a public forum which needs to be removed.

If you don't remember the login details for your wife's account, then you'll need to message the moderators as only they can access her account.  Hearing back from them could take from 2-48 hours.  Address your message to Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove personal information as this is a public forum.  Click on the 3 dots on the top right hand to edit your post.  Have you tried the forgot password link ?

Need Help? Let's chat.