cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My prepaid vouch pin won't work

Grayone99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I bought a voucher for 25 $ prepaid and has the 12 number pin I type in the pin and then it says I am disconnected and have no way to add the 25 card onto my phone now 

4 REPLIES 4

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Grayone99  As mentioned just keep trying and it should eventually work. If not, submit a ticket to Public Mobile by hitting the ? bottom of your screen include the voucher PIN number and ask them to add it for you.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Vouchers can take a few hours to become active. Then you should be able to add through your account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Grayone99 wrote:

Hey I bought a voucher for 25 $ prepaid and has the 12 number pin I type in the pin and then it says I am disconnected and have no way to add the 25 card onto my phone now 

Try adding the $$ to your account by dialing 611.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Grayone99 wrote:

Try adding it in self service:

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser. (I however have had more success adding vouchers through 611 then in a browser)

Note that some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate from time of purchase.

voucher1.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.