cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan

Derekbb00
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm wondering why my plan is $27 when it should be $25 for 30 days and my husband has the same plan and his bill is $25 and then with discounts his his $21 and we both have the same features on our accounts pls advice thanks you 

12 REPLIES 12

Derekbb00

I've had it for awhile not sure how long tho

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Derekbb00 How long have you had the $27 plan? There are still some pioneer plans with odd prices.

@Derekbb00 you're missing the auto-pay reward on your account. it shows as $0 for the 2 years you've been here. seems you are registered on auto-pay since it's charging your card automatically. contact Moderators to fix your account as @gblackma suggested

I think there is actually something wrong with both accounts. your husband's account is missing the auto-pay reward and the other account is being charged $27? 

@Derekbb00 it looks like you are being charged $27 when you should only be charged $23. Contact the moderators and ask them to look into it for you.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Derekbb00

edited by computergeek541: images removed from messages post (contain account information)

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think you might not have autopay enabled. 

Derekbb00

Screenshot_2020-07-05-12-49-45~2.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Derekbb00 , compare the payment histories of the two accounts closely to see what the differences are in the line items.  If it is a $2 difference, I suspect that auto pay reward is the difference maker.  Make sure the account with the higher cost is also on auto pay.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Derekbb00 could you post a screenshot of your payment history, so that we could look at it. Please omit any personal information from the post. Thanks. Stay safe. 

maggamoka
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Also, don't forget that the plan prices are before taxes. You will be charged taxes on top of the price plan.

tabi159w

Are you on the 1GB plan? Also, were you always charged at this price or is this a one-time incident?

Lorca

Do you have auto-pay enabled on your account? Auto-pay gives you $2 off your bill each 30 days. Has your husband referred other people to Public Mobile? If he has he receives $1 off each billing cycle. 

Need Help? Let's chat.