cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone wont work

dlittlesfu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I emailed public mobile 2 days ago and havent gotten any help. My phone says its getting reception but I cant make any calls (it says theyre all long distance), send or receive any texts or get any data. My phone is only useful when I have wifi. My plan is up to date, activated and paid for. Im pretty tired of this and am going to switch providers pretty soon if someone doesnt lend me a hand.

12 REPLIES 12

@arnoldvs wrote:

@Mary_M  I've been trying to send you a message but for some reason it won't it let me. I'm having the same issues with my talk and text, please get back to me, thanks! 

Sorry, but Mary_M cannot help you as she is no longer a Public Mobile moderator.  You'll need to send that message to Moderator_Team.

arnoldvs

@Mary_M  I've been trying to send you a message but for some reason it won't it let me. I'm having the same issues with my talk and text, please get back to me, thanks! 

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You should send a private message about your issue to a mod like @Shazia_K

Tiffiny
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Tried this and my phone still won't work. Says I have a credit and it will auto reload on July 19th can't figure put how to email anyone even though I've done it a thousand times. My phone told me to call 611 after waiting 30 minutes on hold I was told we can't access you phone.... I need this fixed now!

Rockdaddy22
Thanks for the great work as always @Mary_M

DISQUISITION

@dlittlesfu other community members have suggested the same thing.  Just do it!

DISQUISITION

you replied with the same message? do what I suggested now... 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @dlittlesfu

Thank you for bringing this to our attention !

There was a small issue when your plan reactivated, but don't worry. If you reboot your phone, your services will be fully functional.

I also apologize for the delay in our email response. As mentioned on the community, there is a higher than normal volume of emails coming in, thus creating a delay in answering. No need to get frustrated, we are here to help you 🙂

Do not hesitate to send me a message if you require further assistance.

Cheers

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

DISQUISITION

@dlittlesfu check for the users online and send personal message to a PM associate with your phone number.  There's usually one or two staff online.

Rockdaddy22
I'm truly sorry you're experiencing these issues, in the meantime you should consider downloading the Fongo app to make calls, it's good for times like this. Just follow @Pier great advise and you'll be well taken care of. Good luck and hold tight, they'll be in the office soon.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @dlittlesfu,

Sorry to hear. Just send a simple private message along with your name and phone number to @Shazia_K or @Mary_M and the issue will be fixed asap. Be patient and do that now.

Yours,

dlittlesfu

I emailed public mobile 2 days ago and havent gotten any help. My phone says its getting reception but I cant make any calls (it says theyre all long distance), send or receive any texts or get any data. My phone is only useful when I have wifi. My plan is up to date, activated and paid for. Im pretty tired of this bull**bleep** and am going to switch providers pretty soon if someone doesnt lend me a hand.

Need Help? Let's chat.