cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone isn't working

Zally
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Local calls won't go through. I'm getting a message saying that the number I'm calling is long distance. It's not working for any numbers. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Zally wrote:

Local calls won't go through. I'm getting a message saying that the number I'm calling is long distance. It's not working for any numbers. Please help!

Are you saying you can't make any calls? Are you on the $10 or $15 plan? If so log into your account and check your plan in the overview page. Do you have your outgoing call minutes listed. If not...youve used them all up. Buy the $5/500 min add on. These will roll over til used. Good insurance for when you exceed your plan minutes.

@Zally wrote:

Which message are you getting? Is it the one about how a call is long distance and that there could be charges or does it say something about not having a long distance add-on. The first type of message can be ignored.

clexxi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Zally wrote:

Try putting a 1 in front of the number you are calling. Eliminates that message warning it a long distance call when in fact it isn’t. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Zally wrote:

You can add +1 in front of the numbers you are calling, but that is also an pre-recorded message that seems to get played.  Wait for the message to end and your call should still go through.

Need Help? Let's chat.