cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone isn’t working

Rochelleham121
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I just got a text saying my account was suspended I don’t know why !!!!! I can’t talk to anyone I need my phone I have a child at home 

8 REPLIES 8

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is very suspicious.  The originating number for the text message doesn't look right.  I doubt that 999-999-9999 is a legitimate phone number.  Also the fraud link provided doesn't work for me.  I would suggest following up the moderator team to see if there's anything suspicious going on with the account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's a very strange one - and I can't go to the website in question either (just goes to the main PM site for me).

Paging @CS_Agent.....

I've never seen that before, either.  So, uh, "congrats" on finding something new, haha.

Perhaps the @CS_Agent can explain what this means (and how to fix it), lol?

Rochelleham121

D579962C-9A7F-4323-85CB-5BE8ACF98261.png

This is what they sent me 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rochelleham121  your only route is to contact the mods as mentioned above.  I have not heard of phones being suspended because of suspicious activity.   if you do get more info and your are willing/able to share what happened please do.

Rochelleham121

It has nothing to do with my top up or my account not being paid they sent me a message sayin there was suspicious usage and suspended my plan

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Rochelleham121

If there's sufficient funds (or AutoPay linked to a valid credit card number) in your Self-Serve account to pay for your plan then there's some kind of billing/renewal glitch ... nothing you can do to fix it other than message the mods (with your account #, phone #, name, address, etc, and detailed explanation of the problem - the more info you give them, the less delay from back-and-forth dialog).

If there's not sufficient funds (or AutoPay linked to a valid credit card number) in your Self-Serve account to pay for your plan ... then you obviously need to pay up.

Once the balance of available funds is enough to pay for the plan then it should automatically reactivate.  But sometimes it doesn't (and requires mod intervention to fix), don't panic.

You also have the option of selecting a different (and lower-priced) plan, the cheapest you could possibly get on Public Mobile is $20/month for province-wide Talk (no Text, no Data) if you're hurting on cash and need basic phone service.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Your account will be suspended if you have not made a payment by the due date. You will need to reactivate your account by signing in to your Public Mobile account and make the payment before your phone services can work again. Plan Deactivation.png

Need Help? Let's chat.