cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data useage record is wrong, How can I deal with?

patrickxgw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received message that my data has used 75%. (I have 2Gdata), but my phone is show only 787MB used. What I can do?

9 REPLIES 9

Okay, yes that all sounds vaguely familiar now that you spell it out.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

@computergeek541 

I wondered if maybe a fairly old plan...

was the one from july a new customer promo that permanently added 1Gb? I can't really recall that but recall something about 8.5Gb / $50;bumped to 10Gb at $60 plus 2Gb bonus somehow. (NOT tge US roaming plan).

AE_Collector

The one that I was thinking of was the $35 plan advertised with an additional 500MB and a $5 per 30 day discount.

@computergeek541 

I wondered if maybe a fairly old plan...

was the one from july a new customer promo that permanently added 1Gb? I can't really recall that but recall something about 8.5Gb / $50;bumped to 10Gb at $60 plus 2Gb bonus somehow. (NOT tge US roaming plan).

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

Don't think there really are any 2Gb plans are there? Might you have the 1Gb/$25 plan with the 1Gb add-on gift? If so, the add-on data isn't monthly,mince consumed it is gone. But, there were some promos with an extra 1Gb every month for 6 months maybe? If that is the scenario maybe the 75% text is not recognizing the extra 1Gb or maybe the promo is over? So many possibilities. More info would help diagnose it for you.

AE_Collector

There are a few 2GB plans from past out there leftover over from the days of the plan builder. There was also a plan that included 2GB for $30 back in July.

Don't think there really are any 2Gb plans are there? Might you have the 1Gb/$25 plan with the 1Gb add-on gift? If so, the add-on data isn't monthly,mince consumed it is gone. But, there were some promos with an extra 1Gb every month for 6 months maybe? If that is the scenario maybe the 75% text is not recognizing the extra 1Gb or maybe the promo is over? So many possibilities. More info would help diagnose it for you.

AE_Collector

patrickxgw

thank you so much.

patrickxgw

Thank you so much.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@patrickxgw  have you checked into your self service account account to see what it says? If you have, and still feel that it's wrong, then contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one . ( CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@patrickxgw wrote:

I received message that my data has used 75%. (I have 2Gdata), but my phone is show only 787MB used. What I can do?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your usage history in your self serve account.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.