cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My balance is gone

Mikesmith04
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I topped up today, but I wanted to change my plan first. I couldn't change the plan before I topped up because I couldn't register and receive the text code. So I topped up 40. With 15 already in the account. My previous plan was 25. So I had a balance of 30 after the top up. I registered and changed my plan after and it ate the 30 as well, so I'm out an extra 25. Someone please help me!

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mikesmith04 wrote:

I topped up today, but I wanted to change my plan first. I couldn't change the plan before I topped up because I couldn't register and receive the text code. So I topped up 40. With 15 already in the account. My previous plan was 25. So I had a balance of 30 after the top up. I registered and changed my plan after and it ate the 30 as well, so I'm out an extra 25. Someone please help me!

@Mikesmith04So you had $55.00 in your account and your $25.00 plan got renewed so you had a remaining account balance of $30.00. Then you did a plan change and I assume you chose a $30.00 plan with the immediate change option and now you have $0.00 in your account. Is that correct?

Anytime you make a plan change without choosing the option to be applied on your next renewal date the plan change will take effect immediately and you will lose your existing funds that were applied to your current plan.

The only way to fix it is to contact Public Mobile here explain what happened and maybe they can reverse the charge.

Good Luck!!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Mikesmith04 wrote:

Write a message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to let them know your mistake and see what they can do for you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..usually...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mikesmith04 , take a look at the payment history.  It's likely the system renewed the current plan and then your plan change led to another renewal.  You are going to need to have the moderator team correct the multiple renewals.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.