Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need my account back and don't know how to do it

edited by computergeek541: tag inserted into message body

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Pitounne123 

In the tag it states:   I need my account back and don't know how to do it

This could mean many things, and thus could lead to many suggestions which may or may not apply to your inquiry.

Please expand on what you have now and what you're looking for.   

It would help if you could tell us if you have service or not, when you lost service if you did, and what steps you have taken to address your issue.

If you'd like to troubleshoot, click on the chatbot to the bottom right and ask it (in the simplest of terms) what you need.   You can also seek assistance in the Get Help articles on the top of the page.

If doing this does not lead you to answers, either come back here to ask, or contact Moderators as @JK8 provides if your issue is account-specific. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pitounne123 : What do you mean by you "need your account back"?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Pitounne123 

Can you provide more details about what the issue is with your account?

Did you forget your username? If so look through your email accounts for the Welcome message from Public Mobile.

Did you forget your password? Try the Forgot your password link.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If you cannot get into your account contact a moderator:

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.