cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account

gandhiman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your system is very frustrating as I am trying to ask a private and specific question and your system is forcing me to share my private, confidential and personal information which seems at odd with the Quebec privacy act. Anyway here is what I need from you, first I need you to reset my account as I could not remember my password (not a frequent user) it asked me what is my mother birthday year. Even though I answered correctly it still would not allow me to reset my password. Secondly and most importantly I need to have access to the list of calls and the datas about those calls (ex : duration of conversation, location of call, ..) that I made un July 2019. How do I get to my monthly phone calls and payment/receit information like any other cellular phone calls provider 

Gandhi 

3 REPLIES 3

@gandhiman  I am sorry to hear of your issue. About a month ago another user had the same issue with the birth year of his father. Ultimately it was resolved when I asked if he had accidently hit the number next to the intended one without noticing. ie. Answer: 1941 possible errors: 1841,1942, 1931, 1951...and slightly less likely: 1041, 2941.

In your account you can search your detailed usage history up to 180 days back. Although time consuming you could screen shot the history but requesting appropriate account usage requires a request from the moderators. You may want to change your security question and answer  now that you have revealed the question on the community. I will also suggest you write down your password, pin #, acct #, referral code, security question and answer,  alternate ph # and anything else you may think is pertinent and put it somewhere for safekeeping. It is then available to you if this happens again.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gandhiman wrote:

Your system is very frustrating as I am trying to ask a private and specific question and your system is forcing me to share my private, confidential and personal information which seems at odd with the Quebec privacy act. Anyway here is what I need from you, first I need you to reset my account as I could not remember my password (not a frequent user) it asked me what is my mother birthday year. Even though I answered correctly it still would not allow me to reset my password. Secondly and most importantly I need to have access to the list of calls and the datas about those calls (ex : duration of conversation, location of call, ..) that I made un July 2019. How do I get to my monthly phone calls and payment/receit information like any other cellular phone calls provider 

Gandhi 

PM server was trying to verify that you and you only as the owner of your account.  This is the reason why PM system is asking for the answer of your security question which you provided during activation process.

Please note that moderators are PM employee. Only moderators have access to your account. We are PM subscribers like you and I.  We do not have access to your account info.  We are here to answer any non-account related questions. 

When you create a moderator support ticket, you will be communicate with a moderator to solve your issues.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@gandhimanYou will need to contact the moderators by clicking on the ? on the lower right hand corner in order to reset your password.

Your phone activity can be accessed online. However if you need hard copies for billing/ tax purposes you will also need to contact the moderators with your name, mailing address etc also the date range. Expect it to be generated in about a month.

Public Mobile is cheap because it is DIY, if you need more hand holding I would recommend upgrading to Koodo, Fido or Virgin, it is the service Public Mobile is skimping in order to keep it cheap.

Need Help? Let's chat.